Movie Review: Kick

A Salman Khan movie on Eid - take a guess on how it would do? Of course will do well, and it did...But how?

Its been a couple of years since I saw a Salman Khan movie in the theatre. The reviews for Kick were surprisingly not too bad, so I thought of giving it a try and what a bad idea it was. Kick is a bad movie, seriously. Especially the first half. Its just so over the top, with random songs and sequences all over - after a very long time I was thinking of leaving a movie midway.

Somehow I made it through, and to be honest the second half was a lot more bearable. So things did definitely get better. But how can such movies be made, and more importantly how can they be such big hits? I think these are questions no one can answer convincingly!

Anyways back to the movie, I don't even want to get into the story as its not worth mentioning too. Jacqueline Fernandez looked pretty, though she can't act. Same for Salman Khan. The locations in the movie were pretty. And I guess that pretty much sums up all the positives in the movie.

List of negatives is long - random songs, terrible acting, who calls the villain devil? and so on... Won't give it more than 1.5 stars.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Movie Review : 3 Idiots

Some of my favourite artists

Delhi Daredevils are back!