Movie Review: Hunger Games

Hunger Games has been getting so many good reviews recently, you couldn't really escape seeing it. But though most people I know have liked it, I just couldn't take to it.

Its a well made movie, no doubt. Well directed, well acted, awesome cinematography, with it all seeming so real. There is no other area of the movie I found lacking other than its basic premise. For me, it was the basic context of the movie which I could just not take to. A future world where children are made to fight to death for survival? I think that's where my mind just stopped taking anything in. How is something like that possible, even to think? I wouldn't even want to imagine something like. No, I did not like the movie, would given it 3 stars still since I think it was well made.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Movie Review : 3 Idiots

Some of my favourite artists

Delhi Daredevils are back!