Inspiring..

Sometime back, I came across this article about an MBA woman sarpanch of a village in India and was pleasantly surprised reading this. It made me happy to know that at least some educated youth of the country are actually doing what a lot of us just love to talk about.. Of actually making a difference to our people, and doing something concrete (even in their own small way) rather than just talking about it but then just expecting others to do something about it rather than themselves..

I have too at times thought of doing something like this, something at the grassroot level, but till now have never really done anything.. This story is definitely inspiring to people like me I guess!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Movie Review : 3 Idiots

Some of my favourite artists

Delhi Daredevils are back!