Mumbai Marathon

The Mumbai Marathon is a running facebook:). Seriously:))))

I woke up early morning this Sunday, to cheer some of my friends who were running this year in the Marathon.. The friend for whom I woke up so early, was the only one I missed. Rest, I met people after 10-15 years, friends from childhood, school, college, work and even people I never again wanted to see in my life:).. As I said a running facebook:)

At one point, saw the Kenyans running.. They just swooshed past, and that too at the 33km mark. All of them in a group, running together, preceded by the media bus. What a sight! They are soo fit, and run soooo fast! Simply amazing..

Its also very inspiring to see the very old people running such distances. Makes you want to give it a shot too!

Anyways was good to see so many people out in the streets cheering the others. Go Mumbai go!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Movie Review : 3 Idiots

Some of my favourite artists

Delhi Daredevils are back!