If Columbus was married

If Columbus had been married he might never have discovered America because of the following:

Where are you going?

With whom?

Why?

How are you going?

To discover what?

Why you?

What do I do, when you are not here?

Can I come with you ?

Coming back when?

Dinner ghar par hi khaoge?

Mere liye kya laoge?

It seems you deliberately made this plan....Hain na...

Why?

Dont lie....

Why are you making such programmes?

You seem to be making a lot of such programmes. Why?

I want to go to my parents place..

I want you to come and leave me...

I don’t want to come back....

I will never come back....

Why are u not stopping me?

I don’t understand what is this discovery chakker?

You always do like this......

Last time also u did like this....

Nowaday’s u always seem to do like this....

I still don’t understand what else is left to be discovered.. .

(This joke had all the men I sent it to in splits! Especially the married ones... They could actually imagine all this happening and poor Columbus trying to answer it all:)))) )

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Movie Review : 3 Idiots

Some of my favourite artists

Delhi Daredevils are back!