Quotes

Here are some random quotes collected over a period of time.. they are not mine, and if someone knows who to attribute these to, will do so...Will put up some more as and when I get time....

...........

(MY FAVORITE, CAN CALL IT MY MOTTO IN LIFE..)

Sair kar duniya ki Ghalib, zindagani fir kahan....

Zindagani gar rahe bhi sahi, naujawani fir kahan.....??

wah wah wah..

...........

As we were getting ready to say good-bye,

I looked at him and seen tears in his eyes,

I had no idea how much it was hurting him to watch me walk away,

But there was nothing I could do or say,

So I held my head up and and tried to be strong,

Little did I know I'd have to put him in my past and move on,

How am I suppose to put all the memories behind me,

It's not all that easy,

My head's telling me to let him go,

My mind is telling me to hold on just a little longer,

I guess what doesn't kill you only makes you stronger.

...........

"Forgiving a terrorist is left to GOD. But fixing their appointment with GOD is our responsibility" - Indian army

[An SMS floating around during the 26/11 times]

...........

Read in a card in Archies...

Men are like....

blenders...you feel you may need one but you're not exactly sure why..

floor tiles.. lay them properly in the first place and then you can walk all over them for life..

coffee.. the best types are rich, warm and can keep you up all night...

mascara.. run at the first sight of emotion...

photocopiers.. good for reproduction but not much else:)))...

P.S. The above seems harsh, but good for some laughs!

.............

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Movie Review : 3 Idiots

Some of my favourite artists

Delhi Daredevils are back!